Breathe deeply in this healing and self-nourishing environment.
Contemplate the dazzling beauty of fragrant flowers set amongst the rainforest. Stand under the waterfalls or swim in the pools found within the stream flowing through the Plantation.
An inner journey where one can reconnect Heart and Soul to the peace of Mother Nature.
There is a lot to do around the local area, this is just a small selection of unique Bali activities.
Our village of Sarinbuana/Biyahan is alongside the State and National Forest that make up one third of the island of Bali, Indonesia.
Here you can walk the original forest of Bali, and if fit, walk to the top of the mountain. You might enjoy...
- our timber-top suspension bridge
- a plantation walk
- mountain trekking
- rice field trekking
- temple trekking including the Tanah Lot Temple tour
- Balinese cooking classes
- Balinese dance classes
- traditional medicine classes on jamu
- visits to local healers
- meet the local community and become involved in one of the many ceremonies that are the Balinese way of life.
There's a lot to enjoy at Alassari Plantation Bali.
Enjoy these activities without going far from Alassari.
Treks from Alassari
Activities you can walk to from the property. Minimum 2 people.
Activities you'll need to be driven to. We can arrange everything for you.
Sample rich Balinese culture
- Cooking Lesson 450,000
- Romantic Candlelit Dinner 500,000
- Bali Offering Lesson 350,000
- Spa Lotions & Jamu Lesson 350,000
Treks from Alassari
Minimum 2 people
- Rice Paddy Trek & Lunch 500,000
- Mt. Batukaru Rain-forest Trekking 350,000
- Temple Trek 350,000
- Mt. Batukaru Mountain Top Trek 900,000
Tours are by car
- Tabanan Traditional Markets Tour 500,000
- Pura Luhur Batukaru temple & Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Tour 500,000
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Bali Butterfly Park Tour 500,000
- Tanah Lot Tour 500,000
- Blahmantung Waterfall Tour 500,000
Please enquire for more details.
- Diving Menjangan Island Enquire
- Horse Riding Enquire
- Golfing Days Enquire
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah and subject to 10% govt. tax and 10% service charge.
Your journey to Alassari begins from the moment we pick you up at the airport.
Alassari Plantation Bali is a 90 minute drive from Denpasar Airport and is located in the centre of Bali. Your private transfer vehicle will pass through rainforest, local villages and rice fields as you wind your way up Mt Batukaru, Bali's second highest mountain.
During your journey enjoy complimentary drinks, nibbles and cool towels.